[CP2K:10457] Mayer bond-order analysis

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Jun 29 15:07:19 UTC 2018

Hi

as it is written in the output:

Localized Minimal Basis Analysis not possible

The reason is that this analysis is only working for simple
(all occupied MO's have the same occupation) wavefunctions.
I think you are trying to do a ROKS/SIC calculation (this
information was missing from this post) where occupations are
more difficult.

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland