Mayer bond-order analysis

jie zhang coeu... at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 08:24:04 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

The minimal localized basis analysis has been implemented in the CP2K 5.1,
But I have difficulties in calculating Mayer bond orders during AIMD
simulation,I specified the corresponding command in the input file, but it
can't output Mayer bond orders.

 the input file:

    &PRINT
      &MINBAS_ANALYSIS
        &EACH
          MD 10
        &END EACH
        ADD_LAST NUMERIC
        BOND_ORDER T
        FULL_ORTHOGONALIZATION T
        FILENAME =bondorder.out
      &END MINBAS_ANALYSIS

 the output file:

 !-----------------------------------------------------------------------------!
                         LOCALIZED MINIMAL BASIS ANALYSIS
                 W.C. Lu et al, J. Chem. Phys. 120, 2629 (2004)
 !-----------------------------------------------------------------------------!
 Total Number of Atomic Basis Set Functions   :
4062
 Total Number of Minimal Basis Set Functions  :
1424
 Total Number of Molecular Orbitals available for Spin  1
 406
 Total Number of Molecular Orbitals available for Spin  2
 406
 Localized Minimal Basis Analysis not possible

How can I solve this problem?Can you give me a test file about calculating
Mayer bond orders?

Best regards