Mayer bond-order analysis

jie zhang coeu... at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 08:30:32 UTC 2018

Dear Juerg,
When I used a simple water molecule to calculate Mayer bond orders (RKS, NO
SIC, Energy Calculation),it still does not work and I was confused.
Could you give me some suggestions? Can you give me a test file about
calculating Mayer bond orders?
Many thanks for your help,
jie zhang

在 2018年6月27日星期三 UTC+8下午4:24:05,jie zhang写道: