Help with Intel compilation

Barry Moore moor... at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 21:48:50 UTC 2018

Alfio,

I will try that. I also would like to see if I can build a working cp2k 5.1
install with Intel compilers, as well as the toolchain style builds w/ 4.1
and 5.1.

By the way, the trick to getting this to run fast was removing libint. A
lot of other QM packages are using that code with good speedups, but the
recommendations/defaults in CP2K don't seem to yield good performance at
our center.

- Barry