Help with Intel compilation

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.... at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 08:55:42 UTC 2018

Oh yes, the situation is definitely better...
Concerning the wrong results, I noticed that you are using 12 ranks in your
regtest (is this correct?). Some of the tests have references that
depend on the number of ranks (usually we set it to 2 or 4 ranks),
therefore I assume that if your run with 2 ranks the problem will go away.
Could you test it? Then, there are only *primary* 4 tests that are failing.
At this point, I don't know where the problem is, but likely it is an
effect of the 12 ranks...

Alfio