[CP2K-user] test of a new collective variable coded into CP2K

Wei Zhang zwei88... at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 12:29:44 UTC 2018

Dear Tao,
I'm a new cp2k user that wants to use umbrella sampling to calculate PMF,
with the following code something will be print in the **.metadynLog.
However, I am not sure what is the meaning and unit of the data, and how
could it be used to calculate the energy?
Many thanks for your help.

Wei

&FREE_ENERGY
  &METADYN
   DO_HILLS .FALSE.
     &METAVAR
       COLVAR 1
       SCALE 1.
   &END
  &PRINT
   &COLVAR
    COMMON_ITERATION_LEVELS 3
   &EACH
     MD 1
   &END
  &END
 &END
 &END METADYN
 &END FREE_ENERGY

在 2017年4月20日星期四 UTC+8下午10:56:03,Sun Tao写道: