[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11039] PERIODIC_EFIELD does not work with Mixing

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Dec 12 07:56:20 UTC 2018

Dear Martin

thanks for reporting this bug. I will have a look as soon as possible.

A related problem is that the Berry phase dipole only works with
equal occupation for all states (same for OT). This means the
smearing option is not possible (metals!), but simple diagonalization
schemes without smearing should work.

best regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland