[CP2K:9381] "quadrupole" corrections for non-neutral systems?

Peng pengba... at yandex.com
Fri Sep 29 18:16:53 UTC 2017

Hi Dr. Hutter,

Thanks for your reply. Could you give a further hint as to an existing
module
that calculates some property this way? Having something to refer to would
be
really helpful. Also just curious why you recommend doing it with the
Gaussian
bases instead of the plane waves -- is it mostly for efficiency reasons?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Peng