[CP2K:9381] "quadrupole" corrections for non-neutral systems?

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Sep 19 13:55:14 UTC 2017

Hi

I would calculate the integrals as

\int_cell dr^3 \rho(r) r^2 = \sum_ab P_ab <a|r^2|b>

where P_ab is the density matrix and <a|r^2|b> is the
quadrupole matrix in the basis.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>