Practical advice for metadynamics

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 18:02:24 UTC 2017

Hi

In addition to the original papers, where these parameters are discussed,
there are several review papers on metadynamics, and many applications of
the method in different field, where these topics are  also discussed.
For example
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jp045424k
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/wcms.31/full
http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0034-4885/71/12/126601/meta
Obviously these choices and parameters are strongly system dependent.
This is not a cp2k specific  question.
Anyway, I guess you mean Lagrangian method for metadynamics, and not
Langevin. Though metadynamics has been combined also with the Langevin
equation:
http://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.96.090601

kind regards
Marcella