CP2K output files during mixed force evaluations

Jadzia c.gor... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 19:08:16 UTC 2017

Hello again,

closely related to the previous question, CP2K is generating the file
<project_name>-r-1.out.

But I don't know yet how to prevent the generation of this file, I have
tried nearly every print setting in the input files.
As far as I can tell it is only produced during mixed force evaluations,
but it is getting very large soon.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Best wishes,
Jadzia