CP2K output files during mixed force evaluations

Jadzia c.gor... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 20:07:58 UTC 2017

The contents of the file are related to FIST.

Here is the beginning of the file:

                      ************* ******** ***********
                     ************* **********************
                     ****     **** ****      ***********
                     ******** ****  *******     ****
                     *******  ****   *******   ****
                     ****     ****       ****  ****
                     ****     **** **********  ****
                      ****     **** ********    ****
                     FRONTIERS IN SIMULATION TECHNOLOGY

                        C.J. Mundy, S. Balasubramanian,
                     Ken Bagchi, J. Hutter, Ari Seitsonen
                      IFW Kuo, T. Laino, J. VandeVondele
                                 Version 1.0

 CELL| Volume [angstrom^3]:
36262.380
 CELL| Vector a [angstrom]:      32.900     0.000     0.000    |a| =
32.900
 CELL| Vector b [angstrom]:       0.000    33.400     0.000    |b| =
33.400
 CELL| Vector c [angstrom]:       0.000     0.000    33.000    |c| =
33.000
 CELL| Angle (b,c), alpha [degree]:
 90.000
 CELL| Angle (a,c), beta  [degree]:
 90.000
 CELL| Angle (a,b), gamma [degree]:
 90.000
 CELL| Numerically orthorhombic:
 YES

 CELL_REF| Volume [angstrom^3]:
36262.380
 CELL_REF| Vector a [angstrom    32.900     0.000     0.000    |a| =
32.900
 CELL_REF| Vector b [angstrom     0.000    33.400     0.000    |b| =
33.400
 CELL_REF| Vector c [angstrom     0.000     0.000    33.000    |c| =
33.000
 CELL_REF| Angle (b,c), alpha [degree]:
 90.000
 CELL_REF| Angle (a,c), beta  [degree]:
 90.000
 CELL_REF| Angle (a,b), gamma [degree]:
 90.000
 CELL_REF| Numerically orthorhombic:
 YES

 EWALD| Summation is done by:
 SPME
 EWALD| Alpha parameter [       ANGSTROM^-1]
0.5000
 EWALD| Real Space Cutoff [          ANGSTROM]
6.7478
 EWALD| G-space max. Miller index                         64        66
  66
 EWALD| Spline interpolation order
   6

 CELL_TOP| Volume [angstrom^3]:
36262.380
 CELL_TOP| Vector a [angstrom    32.900     0.000     0.000    |a| =
32.900
 CELL_TOP| Vector b [angstrom     0.000    33.400     0.000    |b| =
33.400
 CELL_TOP| Vector c [angstrom     0.000     0.000    33.000    |c| =
33.000
 CELL_TOP| Angle (b,c), alpha [degree]:
 90.000
 CELL_TOP| Angle (a,c), beta  [degree]:
 90.000
 CELL_TOP| Angle (a,b), gamma [degree]:
 90.000
 CELL_TOP| Numerically orthorhombic:
 YES

 FORCEFIELD| WARNING: A non Critical ForceField parameter is missing! CP2K
GOES!
 FORCEFIELD| Non critical parameters are:Urey-Bradley,Torsions,Impropers,
Opbends and 1-4
 FORCEFIELD| All missing parameters will not contribute to the potential
energy!
 FORCEFIELD| Activate the print key FF_INFO to have a list of missing
parameters