[CP2K:4964] Outputting cell information and fractional coordinates

Efrem Braun efrem... at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 08:39:51 UTC 2017

Would someone be willing to explain this problem in some more detail? I'd
like to convert the last snapshot of my pdb trajectory into a cif file
containing fractional coordinates. I was planning to do this using obabel
to get the cif file containing Cartesian coordinates, and then using obabel
again to get a fractional coordinate file. However, I believe that obabel
does the second conversion assuming that crytallographic conventions
regarding the unit cell
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional_coordinates#In_Crystallography)
are followed, and per this thread, I'm not sure whether this is the case.

Efrem Braun