[CP2K:1426] Re: Specifying QM/MM system

Ghazaleh Zm gazel... at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 16:27:56 UTC 2017

Dear Teo

I am going to do QMMM calculations (DFT/MD/BYLYP) on Thio-AceticAcid in
CCL4. I don't have parameters for the acid, but I am gonna use Charmm27 for
the solvent (CCL4).
Would you please guide me how to prepare the initial structure for the CP2K
input? using which program? Do I need to have a box and does the acid need
to be centered in that?

Thanks in advance

Ghazaleh