Frequency output for visualisation

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:58:07 UTC 2016

Hi Tobias,

there is an explicit skipping of the molden output if you fix atoms in
vibrational_analysis.F (in src/motion), round about line 454.

You could try moving the ''CALL molden_out" outside of the IF statement
there and see if you get sensible results.

I can't immediately see why this shouldn't be OK and what the purpose of
the check is.

Matt