free energy profile calculation

Jie Zhong dynami... at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:39:23 UTC 2016

Hi Marcella,

Thanks for your information.
I try to plot the FES with the sub-program that is compiled with cp2k.
However, I got the following error.
fes.sopt -cp2k -ndim 1 -ndw 1 -file bulk-HNCO-1.restart

FES|  Parsing file:   <bulk-HNCO-1.restart>

At line 185 of file
/opt/programs/cp2k-2.4.0/makefiles/../tools/metadyn/graph_utils.F
Fortran runtime error: Bad real number in item 1 of list input.

Did you use the sub-program in cp2k to calculate FES before? Any suggestion
for my error would be appreciated.

Best
Jie

在 2016年11月12日星期六 UTC-6上午5:11:16,Marcella Iannuzzi写道: