free energy profile calculation

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 11:11:16 UTC 2016

Hi Jie,

Indeed in the restart file all required information to build the free
energy hyper surface are stored, i.e, positions, widths and heights of the
hills. To sum up the Gaussians you can use the tool that you prefer.
As previously suggested the tool provided with plumed would be a solution.
Another possibility would be the sub-program graph that is compiled
together with cp2k.

Kind regards
Marcella