libint2 cp2k-3

Sergey Chulkov sergeya... at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:50:35 UTC 2016

Dear Drahomir,

the source code depends on the flag -D__LIBINT, not -D__LIBINT2. All
unknown macro definitions are silently ignored, that is why your version of
cp2k has been compiled without libint support.

The error message you mentioned probably reads: "This version of CP2K ONLY
works with libxc versions 2.2.2 and above" and is related to a different
library (libxc, not libint). If you use the flag -D__LIBXC2 in your arch
file please ensure that you provided correct path to the libxc headers as
well. By the way, you can simply omit this flag if you do not plan to use
the &LIBXC subsection of the section &XC_FUNCTIONAL.

Best wishes,
Sergey.