Availability of MOLOPT basis sets

Feng Lai laifeng... at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 07:46:38 UTC 2016

Hi

I want to produce the basis sets(TZVP + TZV2P) for copper as what you
summarized in your slides. Firstly, i followed the example as you printed
in your slides, but i  can't obtain the result as you got and printed in
the next slide.Below are my some problems that confused me a lot:
1.I have no idea how to set the PP_BASIS section paramenters(S_EXPONENTS
and P_EXPONENTS).
2.I got 40 exponents for every momentum in my result, and the maximum
number of the exponent is 292075412.34116322. it is much higher than i have
never seen before.Is the error that cause the unreasonable result.
3. And according to your computation result, I can't get the Na CBS as you
printed the next slide.Is that the format problem?

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-zV5mHTQ_q8c/V3TM8DddMmI/AAAAAAAAAFg/etntnmrXst4t0UQmYVtKNbjBakn5E4E8wCLcB/s1600/slide1.PNG>
1

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6qnwtKfpojQ/V3TM4oNbQMI/AAAAAAAAAFY/u9RjrGgrZLsZwpreOM-ZcVzHPxv3Mzj-wCLcB/s1600/slide2.PNG>
2

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-VxJIMoSaVf8/V3TM_3lbR2I/AAAAAAAAAFo/k_kukcpjeKk2UhwzuQpQ10L_fKj1pnUYACLcB/s1600/slide3.PNG>
3

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3Htptjhkkjo/V3TOJltgkNI/AAAAAAAAAGA/SDmulhaZ_o0T1mAbvLNdJtQ6oP-PH7bbACLcB/s1600/myresult.PNG>
myresult

在 2015年3月25日星期三 UTC+8下午6:11:20,S Ling写道: