Grottus mechanism

Dj MG ghada... at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:41:44 UTC 2016

OK thank you Huan. I owe you one. I'm beginner in cp2k and english is not
my Mother tongue. So that only i can do is try exercises in cp2k website
and try and try more. OK i will try your suggestion. And your first
suggestion was succeed to change drawing method. My question is why in CPK
is failed to visualize the H+ transport?. The fact a lot of journal using
CPK model.

My system is small dimer cluster, any suggestion for this case?

DJ MG
Cheers Always

On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 4:52:11 PM UTC+7, hua... at mail.huji.ac.il