[CP2K:8099] Developers: fast build, without recompiling dependencies?

Rustam rusta... at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 16:41:12 UTC 2016

Hi Jörg,

Yes, it is possible to manually recompile individual files and re-link. But
I would like to do as little manual work as possible. Ideally, I would just
call make and specify a make target (e.g. nodepend) to ignore dependencies.

I know that most makefiles are written with this option in mind (e.g. fast
or fastbuild). Is there any way to do this in CP2K?

Cheers,
Rustam