[CP2K:8101] Developers: fast build, without recompiling dependencies?

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Aug 26 07:55:44 UTC 2016

Hi Rustam

this works for me rather reliably. Most of the time I have only
minimal rebuilds.
I am using the standard makefile and gfortran 5.3

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>