Bug? The conserved quantity is NOT conserved after flexible cell MD is restarted

Rustam rusta... at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 03:41:28 UTC 2016

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the great advice! I tried changing the basis set to the one
compatible with Mg q2 and low cutoff. Unfortunately, the problem remains as
shown in the new figure.

On a different note, what basis sets would you recommend for solid state
systems? All-electron basis sets? Or do you think I should generate a pair
of potential/basis for the problem at hand?

Thanks again,
Rustam

PS. The input file is also attached.