[CP2K:6382] Performing the reduced QM/MM calculation entirely classically in Adaptive Buffered Fore Mixing

Noam Bernstein noam.be... at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 11:49:08 UTC 2015

Unfortunately, my recollection is that you can't do that. The adbf code is fundamentally built up from the QM/MM routines. My understanding (Teo can correct me) is that you can't have a QM/MM calculation with no QM atoms.  If it were possible, it might be doable to add the capability of force mixing with pure MM.

  Noam