implementation solid-state NEB method in CP2K

S Ling lingsa... at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 22:55:15 UTC 2015

Dear developers,

We are interested in solid state phase tranformations which involve both
atomic and unit-cell degrees of freedom. There was a new NEB method, i.e.
generalised solid-state NEB method (G-SSNEB), which was developed for that
purpose several years ago. I would like to check whether you can implement
this method into CP2K. I believe all relevant equations are included in the
following paper:

A generalized solid-state nudged elastic band method

http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/journal/jcp/136/7/10.1063/1.3684549

Many thanks!

SL