Generating new blocksizes to LIBCUSMM

Samuel Andermatt samuel.a... at student.ethz.ch
Mon Oct 27 08:57:20 UTC 2014

Adding new Kernels in generate.py is just adding something like:

triples += combinations(41, 7, 15)

This will add all combinations of the block sizes specified.
The parameters in parameters.txt are generated using autotuning. I think if
you do not specify them they will use some default parameters. I am not
sure how you could generate the parameters yourself (the calculations are
also somewhat expensive). However there are a lot more parameters available
in the development version of cp2k. So maybe you can just copy the
optimised parameters from there.