Generating new blocksizes to LIBCUSMM

Abhishek Bagusetty abhishek... at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 15:44:56 UTC 2014

I have tried adding the triples of required block sizes but the build fails
because parameters couldn't be found in the parameters.txt . I have also
tried adding some default parameters to the parameters.txt file for the new
block sizes but that didn't really work out. The libcusmm.cu which involves
kernels for matrix transpose and other functions, fail as it couldn't find
the new block sizes that were recently added.

BTW, from my past experiences, the libcusmm.cu looks like a auto-generated
file created while building libsmm package.