Fixing a bond in DFT

Wei wei.a... at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 13 11:31:24 UTC 2014

Dear Pankaj, Ari and Marco,

I'd also like to fix a bond during a MD (DFT) run (not the absolute atomic
positions). I tried to specify CP2K_INPUT / MOTION / CONSTRAINT /
COLLECTIVE and CP2K_INPUT / FORCE_EVAL / SUBSYS / COLVAR by following an
expample from regtest /Fist/regtest-12/water_3_dist_2.inp.

However, the calculation always crashes with an error:

 *
 *** 12:16:30 ERRORL2 in topology_input:read_constraints_section processor
***
 ***      0  err=-300  condition FAILED at line 561
***
 *

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            3 topology_control
            2 quickstep_create_force_env
            1 CP2K
 CP2K| condition FAILED at line 561
 CP2K| Abnormal program termination, stopped by process number 0

Could you please give me some hint on this issue? I put my input file
below. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards

Wei

input