[CP2K:5276] "Illegal instruction"

Iain Bethune ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue May 13 08:11:40 UTC 2014

You can also check where the crash occurs by opening the core file using the gdb debugger e.g.

gdb “path_to_exe” “path_to_core”

Then typing ‘bt’ to get a backtrace.  This might give some indication of which library and/or part of CP2K the crash originated from.

Cheers

- Iain

--

Iain Bethune
Project Manager, EPCC

Email: ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Twitter: @IainBethune
Web: http://www2.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~ibethune
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 650 5201/6555
Mob: +44 (0)7598317015
Addr: 2404 JCMB, The King's Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ