[CP2K:5274] "Illegal instruction"

David Abergel david.... at nordita.org
Tue May 13 08:07:37 UTC 2014

Iain,

thanks so much for replying that quickly - much appreciated.

I think your first suggestion is unlikely to be the case because the
machine I'm compiling on is a stand-alone server with a few multicore
processors which are all of the same kind. I suspect your second suggestion
is more likely the cause, so I'll try compiling all the libraries myself
rather than relying on the pre-packaged ones and see what happens.

Thanks again!

David