[CP2K:5276] "Illegal instruction"

David Abergel david.... at nordita.org
Tue May 13 08:38:29 UTC 2014

Yes, I'm not sure why I didn't think to try gdb. Thanks for the reminder.

Doing this showed that the failure was in the blas library - the dynamic
linker had found a libblas.so that was not part of atlas. When I changed
the arch file to point the linker towards the static library from atlas,
the QS tests all run without a hitch.

Sorry for taking your time with such a trivial question.

David