[CP2K:4916] Constrain bonds in FIST simulation

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Jan 24 15:31:52 UTC 2014

Hi

there are different possibilities for constraints, but there
is no simple "all bonds" option. The best way will depend on
your molecule. Have a look at the many examples in the
regtest* directories in tests/FIST for inspiration.
The target value for the constraint is your responsibility.
Most likely you should get it from the definition of your
force field (see the OPLS or GROMOS papers).
Topology is independent from the constraint values.

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie                  FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland