Constrain bonds in FIST simulation

leila leila... at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 14:19:13 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I would like to start Fist calculation with CP2K. I want to use the OPLS
and GROMOS force fileds and I want to constrain all bonds. I don't know the
parameters for bond stretching etc.
Is it possible to apply it? As I understand I can use RESTRAINT or HBONDS
in CONSTRAINT part, However I need k value for restrain and target value
for hbonds.
Could you help me how I can do it with cp2k?
I have only the LJ parameters for my system, Can I make the right topology
file for my system that is acceptable with cp2k ?

Thanks very much.
Leila