[CP2K:4471] CP2K - new version release - 2.4

stephen.s... at googlemail.com stephen.s... at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 24 15:40:05 UTC 2014

Hi

I work for High Performance Computing Wales and we need to request the
developer's permission to use CP2K for
a variety of uses such as assisting commercial companies on a 'no fee'
basis (our organisation is grant funded), using the CP2K licence on a fee
basis i.e. in the event we charge a company a commercial rate to use our
machines and the licence.

Can anyone provide me with the a developer contact who is authorised to
provide permission?

Thanks

Stephen