[CP2K:2749] Re: NEB with qmmm

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 12:12:00 UTC 2010

Thanks for the lesson: basically what you are asking for is a minimum
free energy path,  which is at the moment still in a development status -
Stay tuned if you are interested - cannot guarantee any timeline but
soon will be released a working version.

Let me just stress that the possibility to optimize a path in a
projected subspace has nothing to do with the method you use to compute
energy and forces (QM, QM/MM or MM).

Regarding the possibility of free minimizing the rest of the atoms this
does not make too much sense to me due to the large number of minima
that you have in a system like gly dipeptide in water.

Teo