[CP2K:1551] 1st CP2K Tutorial @ CECAM

Ondrej Marsalek ondrej.... at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:41:34 UTC 2008

Dear Teodoro and the rest of the team,

thank you for this offer, as it looks very interesting. Unfortunately,
at the moment, it is in conflict with another event on my calendar.
Therefore, I would like to ask:

1) Will there be more events like this? The name would suggest so. If
this is indeed the case, will it be a continuation of the first one or
rather another instance of the same?

2) Will there be some material made available for people not taking
part in the tutorial?

Thank you for your answers or any additional comments,
Ondrej Marsalek