[CP2K:1552] Re: 1st CP2K Tutorial @ CECAM

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 15:09:46 UTC 2008

Dear Ondrej,

thanks for your message. Unfortunately your questions, though rightful,
have no a "yes" or "no" answer.
Hopefully there will be more events and hopefully there will be some
material. This depends on the time
people will invest into these activities. The creation of an additional
google group (cp2k_tutorial) was done
with the purpose to collect there some material and let the discussion
begin with the tutorial and continue
after.

I'm aware of a possible another CECAM tutorial more basic (ideal for
beginners) and based on CPMD/CP2K.
You will find more infos late December/January on the CECAM website
(http://www.cecam.org)
Keep an eye on it if you are interested.. I'm sure there will be as
well, plenty of other hot tutorials/workshops!

cheers,
Teo