[CP2K:748] Re: CP2K in IBM PWR5 machinces

LIANG Yunfeng liangy... at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:15:11 UTC 2008

Dear Fawzi,

I have now compiled a working cp2k in AMD Opertron machince. It is
encouraging...

Now I'm convinced that I have to compile lapack by my own. But I found it is
related to lots of flags...could you attach your make.inc file (for lapack)
for me?

Second question is: in IBM SMP machince, does cp2k work with BLAS (netlib)
as well? If works, what should I be aware? I made one through BLAS/LAPACK
and FFTW3, but I met the same problem as reported before. Maybe it is also
flag problem...

Regarding to ESSL, should and could I compile one by myself? Because I met
the same problem as reported before /or even worse---just failed in
compiling cp2k, when I compiled the lapack-3.1.1 with ESSL. I know it may be
related to the first question too.

Thanks
Sincerely, Yunfeng