[CP2K:746] Re: CP2K in IBM PWR5 machinces

Fawzi Mohamed fa... at gmx.ch
Sat Mar 8 06:53:58 UTC 2008

Hi Yunfeng,

It looks like a library problem (but it could also be the compiler).
You can contact the administrator of the machine to see if he is
aware of something, and if he can help you out (maybe you are using
the wrong version of the library, or he didn't update the libraries
with the new compiler, but that was needed).
Then as Teo suggested you can try to compile the lapack routines from
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/ and test them (with their test program).
Then compile using your lapack version.
And finally file some bug reports to IBM, the more the problem is
clear, the more they will like it, hopefully the faster they will fix
it.

sorry that your experience with cp2k was difficult, but there is
hope, cp2k can work (and well) on PWR5 ;)

ciao
Fawzi