[CP2K:745] Re: CP2K in IBM PWR5 machinces

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 18:58:19 UTC 2008

ok.. the AIX machine we use has the following compiler:

IBM XL Fortran Advanced Edition V10.1 for Linux
Version: 10.01.0000.0003

Since that input file (H2O.inp) is known to work, your issue is
related very probably to the libraries..
At least for the serial version you can copmiler blas/lapack by
yourself and check that the issue is not
the compiler..

cheers
teo