[CP2K:1109] Re: hacker attach

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:34:35 UTC 2008

Ciao Axel,

> it looks like the 'everybody can join' policy is backfiring here.
> not so long ago i read that there are now ways to bypass the
> "interactive" checking whether a subscriber is a real human
> from scripts. perhaps we need to be change the policy to have
> only approved people join. :-(

Yep.. that's what I did right now. I also cleaned a little bit some
mess around. Unfortunately I had no time in the last
months but looks like there were few changes starting already from
April..
Anyway.. now people will join only going through an acceptance process.
3 e-mails addresses (responsible for that mess) have been banned.

I also reported the e-mail addresses doing this.
As usual thanks for your help guys!
Ciao,
Teo