[CP2K:1108] hacker attach

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:14:22 UTC 2008

Thanks Francesco,
The policy we decided to have was to allow all REGISTERED people to
do everything they wanted (about pages, files and so).
I'm still convinced that this is the way to go: the most cooperative
the better.

For the time being:
-) The mail address responsible for this has been banned and the
original version restored.
-) all new people that will want to subscribe to the google list will
have to go through an acceptance (not fully opened anylonger)
-) subscribed users doing that will be banned

Thanks anyway for the report.
Cheers
Teo