hacker attach

Axel akoh... at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:12:33 UTC 2008

On Jun 13, 5:18 am, Francesco <francesc... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi to all,
> I think that someone on the "Cp2k self support" pages has changed the
> location of EVERY hyperlink.

francesco,

thanks for the note. it is actually good to see that those
pages are working again at all.

it looks like the 'everybody can join' policy is backfiring here.
not so long ago i read that there are now ways to bypass the
"interactive" checking whether a subscriber is a real human
from scripts. perhaps we need to be change the policy to have
only approved people join. :-(

what we'll have to do now is to undo the edits and report the
account that did the changes.

ciao,
   axel.