[CP2K:1188] Re: TS optimization

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 04:24:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

having a look at the regtests file may help you solve your problem:

tests/Fist/regtest-3/2d_pot.inp
tests/Fist/regtest-3/argon.inp
tests/Fist/regtest-3/water_2_TS_CG.inp
tests/Fist/regtest-3/water_2_TS.inp
tests/QS/regtest-gpw-2/hcn_ts.inp
tests/QS/regtest-gpw-2/hcn_ts_r.inp

-------- IMPORTANT --------
KEEP in mind that the values of the parameters is chosen in order to
let the tests run fast!!
They are meaningless (or roughly meaningless) for production.. so..
you need to know
what you are doing.. as I said it could become a never-ending
optimization otherwise..

Teo