TS optimization

yimanu duu... at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 22:37:22 UTC 2008

Hi Teo and everyone

It appears there is still some problems, I am running cp2k compiled
from today's CVS but I keep getting the error
below, saying that the line spearch method is not implemented for CG,
I have used all the line search methods
avialable in cp2k.

*
 *** 18:28:05 ERRORL2 in cg_utils:cg_linmin processor      0
err=-1000  ***
 *** UNIMPLEMENTED, Line Search type not yet implemented in CG for
TS    ***
 ***
search.
***