TS optimization

yimanu duu... at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 10:12:45 UTC 2008

Thanks Teo, with some tinkering with input from those files I have at
least gone beyond
the error messages. Ultimately I want to find transition states
involved in silicate
condensation reactions. Si(OH)3O- + Si(OH)4  kind of stuff involving
some cagelike silicate structures. Something along the lines of what
is done in JPCB 2006,110,23099 but on bigger
species.

Regards