[CP2K:567] Re: Cygwin port to windows command-line

Jack Shultz jackyg... at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 19:01:21 UTC 2008

Thank you Axel,

Actually it is a necessary complication to implement on windows. I have to
answer two questions immediately:
1) Whether this is an appropriate application for modeling reactions
2) Whether it is feasible to integrate into my DC project. Like it or not,
windows computers are the dominant platform

If I don't have answers to these two questions, I may regret spending lots
of time understanding how it works and designing my own simulation.

Jack