[CP2K:1292] Re: g95 runtime errors

Ondrej Marsalek ondrej.... at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 12:08:43 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 14:01, Matt <obfis... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Curiously, I noticed that compiling LAPACK with g95 seems to require
> removing the -O3 and -funroll-loops flags in order to successfully
> finish.  Well, optimization isn't a big issue for me at the moment
> since I'm not doing (nor have any intention of doing here) production
> level runs, but I still found it odd.

worked fine for me with the following set on intel xeon machines (and
i think that on amd as well but i can't check at the moment):

FORTRAN  = g95
OPTS     = -fno-second-underscore -funroll-all-loops -O2
DRVOPTS  = $(OPTS)
NOOPT    = -ffloat-store -fno-second-underscore
LOADER   = g95
LOADOPTS =

anyway, it is probably nothing too important, but just for the record.

cheers,
ondrej