Compiling on an Intel mac.

Andrew Walker keg... at gmail.com
Fri May 11 06:32:24 UTC 2007

Absolutely no money changed hands to encourage me to write the
message. :)

A couple of things I forgot to mention (but which are probably
obvious) are that people will need to have installed the OSX
"developer tools" before building cp2k, and the instructions about
needing a BLAS and LAPACK can safely be ignored. Optimised versions of
these libraries are included with the -Wl,-framework -Wl,vecLib flags.

Cheers,

Andrew