[CP2K:68] Compiling on an Intel mac.

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Thu May 10 18:46:29 UTC 2007

Thanks Andrew,

Can you confirm to the mailing list that you didn't receive any money
from the cp2k team to
write such a message? ;-)

Thanks for the hint.. I will fix that right now..

about mailing lists.. everything has been more or less moved into
this one (google) for several
reasons:
1) more stable than berlios
2) can post just sending e-mail
3) can attach files
4) more easy for people to use (since on berlios you first had to
subscribe to berlios.....)

People are highly invited to use the full functionality of the list
(pages, load files.. everything has been enabled for all subscribers..)
in order to help the others..

Thanks again and let us know..
(especially if the feedback is good like this one ;-) )...

teo